So, you’ve found the perfect car and placed a successful bid—congratulations! The only thing left to do is ensure it arrives safely. OPENLANE’s transport service offers all the tools you need. We help you access the right documents, pay the appropriate taxes and receive your vehicle quickly and conveniently.
Your delivery quote in one click
We offer transport options to a wide range of destinations for most vehicles.
Let us know if you would like us to arrange delivery when you confirm your purchase. The process is the same for undamaged and damaged vehicles. You can have the vehicle delivered to your address or a different address on the UK mainland. Once you have made your request, our customer service team will contact you with the best price and delivery time we can offer.
Continental European customers
Click the ‘Delivery options’ button on the car details page of the vehicle you’re interested in. You will automatically be shown the transport options available for your address, including the price and estimated delivery time. The fees displayed on our website are based on the physical location, type of vehicle and degree of damage.
We offer commercial transport for normal vehicles (sizes 1–3) and commercial vehicles (sizes 4–5). Check out the size table for a complete overview. If you need to arrange delivery for a damaged vehicle, please contact customer service team and they will organise a quote for you.
We offer multiple transport options depending on where you are and what works for you.
Prefer to arrange your own delivery? That’s fine with us. The only cost is a pickup fee that covers handling and administration.
Transport arrangements made easy
1. Confirm your purchase and finalise delivery details
Once you’ve won the auction and the vehicle has been assigned to you, go to ‘My Account’ and confirm the vehicle purchase. Continental European customers will immediately be shown the final delivery cost and estimated delivery time.
If your company is located in Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Portugal, Croatia, Spain, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia or Baltic countries we offer Optimo, the optimal payment and inspection service. Optimo contains 2 must-have services that only come at a small additional fee on top of the transport cost: a later payment and additional inspection at the HUB.
2. The vehicle is ready
The vehicle is ready for pickup when:
• it has been paid for by the buyer;
• it has been released by the seller;
• it has been brought to the HUB (if applicable);
• the pickup authorisation is ready—this is made available in ‘My Account’ for continental European customers and sent via email to UK customers.
3. Pick up options
• You can choose to pick up the car at your local HUB, or if available, you can order transport directly to your office. The address you would like your vehicle delivered to must be accessible by truck, preferably located in an industrial area.
• We offer customers the choice to personally collect their purchased vehicles from local sellers who have opted for this option. This feature is available only when a seller has allowed self-pickup and the buyer and seller are located in the same country.
Click here for the addresses and opening hours of our pickup locations across Europe.
Our friendly customer service team is more than happy to help. Please contact us for further assistance.